Sunday, November 29, 2009

Returned...

I am home from Italy but too tired to blog about it right now. I was not tired enough, however, to take a pair of scissors to my hair and chop off a few inches at 11:30 at night. It is quite a liberating feeling. Everyone should try it.

In brief, Italy was indescribably magnificent. It still seems surreal that I went at all and saw so many incredible art works and ate so much incredible food. I want a return trip PRONTO. I will blog about it as soon as I recover a little bit.

I leave Europe in 12 days. Wow. I expect these last days to pass far too quickly. But I will confess that I am excited to be in my home again and to see the Familie Siebach and friends. I want to come back after Christmas break. Can that be arranged?

1 comment:

Julie said...

Post a picture of you with your new doo! Glad to know you made it back to France safely.

Love, Mom