I went golfing for the first time in Oregon at the Corvallis Country Club. While I was no good, I loved it. We were only supposed to go once while I was there... 3 times later I still wanted more.Let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure. -Albus Dumbledore
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Oregon Trip
Okay, I went to Oregon over a month ago, but I figured after a prompt from a friend, I would post pictures anyway. A quick synopsis of the trip: it was great! The weather was gorgeous and the trees were a welcome sight. I had a fantastic time golfing, running, going to Portland for the REI garage sale and Saturday Market, and the coast. I like Oregon a lot... you should go.
I went golfing for the first time in Oregon at the Corvallis Country Club. While I was no good, I loved it. We were only supposed to go once while I was there... 3 times later I still wanted more.
I went golfing for the first time in Oregon at the Corvallis Country Club. While I was no good, I loved it. We were only supposed to go once while I was there... 3 times later I still wanted more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
Nice pictures. I am loving all the water...so jealous.
Post a Comment